Monday, December 13, 2004

Clever Froogle - Racing Frogs!

I thought it was about time I put something on here that wasn't about my bump! So the other obsession in my life just now is my virtual frog!

I've had my frog now for a few weeks (age:165 in frog days!) and am sooo impressed with how clever she is and how well she is doing!! I have bought her a helicopter and a landing pad (along with all the other things like computer, mobile phone and scooter) for one of the ponds, and am about to buy her a second landing pad.

Having a happy Froogle seems to work, as she has won every race for over 2 weeks now, winning me lots of gold and medals. She has 23 medals now, gaining 2 in the Superfrogs race on Sunday!!

She is 615th out of 119200 frogs in her region, and 38th of 7900 in her age catagory, which is amazing!! Just another few things to get her and she'll be winning the superfrogs race!!

Sad? Me? No way.......

Julie.xx

0 comments: