Friday, June 16, 2006

Down on the Farm

After the wee preview, I'm back to tell you about my day at the farm. It was a very hot day and I had on my shorts, but then I had to put on my wellies...whats that all about? Even I know wellies and shorts don't go well together!

We drove to Uncle Dave's old house (his mummy and daddy still live there and he works there every single day, but now he lives with Auntie Jenni) where I met his doggy's. I like doggy's lots. I even got to touch one called Spot. It felt all funny when he licked my hands though.

Then we went to see some cows, they were very very big, but I wasn't scared. I went right up to the fence and chatted to one friendly one called Pearl. They had some food and brought their babies over to see me too. There were 3 mummy cows and 4 baby cows, so there were twins! Uncle Dave waffled on about how all cows are called different things depending how many babies they have, but I got confused, so stopped listening.


Once I got bored, we went to find a tractor (we saw another doggy on the way) so that I could have a ride in it. Dave drove it and Daddy got in with me. We went round the outside of the barn and I loved it. But you saw the photo's of that already!

We then went to see some sheep, but they didn't want to come and see us, how boring, so we went to see more cows instead. These ones didn't have names, just numbers on their ears. One was very friendly and kept trying to lick me, eww!

So that was my visit to the farm, I loved it and can't wait till I get to visit again!

Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the bit about Dave waffling on about the names for cows - so true!
Glad you had such a good time Kory!