Friday, August 11, 2006

Lark in the Park

I've had a fun week. I've been helping Mummy unpack everything she tries to put things in boxes and had some giggles with Daddy! Last Sunday Mummy went to the place called 'work' for the first time since I arrived. So Daddy and I did boys stuff then walked to meet her.





On Monday, both Mummy and I had a cold so we didn't do much then or on Tuesday. After we picked up Daddy on Tuesday, Mummy left to go to work again and guess what? It was just me and Daddy for my bedtime. We've only done that once before and I like it.





On Wednesday we both felt a bit better so we met Sarah, Coinneach and Tiernan at Duthie Park for 'Lark in the Park'. There were loads of toys to play with and lots of trees to explore.







This is me and Coinneach on the seesaw!







After a while it started to rain so we went inside to the big greenhouse where there is lots of flowers and cactoos, no cacty...big spikey plants and it is very hot. When we came out, the rain was finished so Coinneach and I were allowed to run around and play on the bandstand thing.

Tiernan was making me giggle lots when he was shouting BOO! Mummy went to work again that night. Yesterday, I went to the creche in the morning with James so our mummies could go to the gym. We got to use felt tip pens to draw. We had good fun, but the paper was boring, so I drew on James. When we saw them there again today, James' Mummy said she couldn't get the pen off his arms, oops!!

In the afternoon we went to baby group but I wasn't feeling very well and wanted to just cuddle Mummy lots. So we came home and snuggled on the couch together watching TV. Balamory was on, and I made Mummy giggle when I was singing along with it. This is me yesterday, Daddy says I look like I'm trying to be Princess Leia from Star Wars whatever that means.

Today I went to the creche in the morning again. After my sleep, we played lots and went to Asda where Mummy bought be a few things for my holidays and a new toy car. I like it, and even make "vroom vroom" noises when I drive it along the furniture! We bought some mini donuts with chocolate sauce to dip them in, they were yum!

Love
Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh you have all been busy. Getting all that done and packing up to i don't know how you do it (your packing in your livingroom even looks more organised than mine at the moment!!!)
Hope you're as excited as moving house as i am about my move. I do hope your mum and dad realise Kory that with all that space in your new home you require more toys to fill it up (as Jasmine keeps pointing out to me!!!)lol.
Good luck with it all.
Love Auntie Kelly, Uncle Pete and Jassy.
xxx