Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pancake Day

Today is something called Shrove Tuesday, and the day where you make pancakes. So me and Mummy had them for lunch. I made them because Mummy isn't feeling well. Here I am making the mixture up.



And here I am cooking the pancake. I did need a bit of help to turn it over, because the pan is very heavy. I loved watching all the bubbles come up in the pancake though. That's how you know it's getting cooked.


We had them at the table with some peaches, some jam, some syrup and some chocolate sauce - all things I don't get very often so I made the most of it and ate loads and loads. It was very yummy! But now I feel all full up.

And the best bit about it is that I get to do it all over again tonight with Daddy when Mummy is at work because Mummy makes little fat pancakes and Daddy thinks they are wrong, so he's going to show me how to make big skinny ones you roll up. Yippee!!

Enjoy your pancakes as much me!
Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kory, you're always eatin'! How come you're such a Hobbit?! :O)