Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Next Directory Anyone?

Right, so this is a bit cheeky, but if you don't ask you don't get! I've got the Next directory and recently got a thing in it to recommend a friend, so I recommended mum. I discovered when she spends £50, I get £20 credit on my account an she gets £15, which is fab. So tonight I was discussing with my friend Ann and she wanted one, so I said I'd recommend her too. I realised my second friend also gets £15 credit to her account when she spends £50, but that I get £30 to mine, so a total of £50!! That's great, thanks Mum and Ann!!

However, on closer inspection, I notice there is a 3rd (and final) form for a 3rd friend. When this 3rd friend spends £50, they too get £15, but I would get £50 further credited to my account. That's a lot of clothes for my little munchkins - so if any of my friends or family who read this don't have a directory, and would like one, AND would be likely to buy Xmas presents from there anyway as the £50 has to be spent before the end December to qualify, let me know and I'll recommend you.

Please? Anyone?

Julie.xx

0 comments: