Thursday, January 26, 2006

10 Month Birthday!

Woohoo, double figures (Daddy told me that, I feel grown up!) Today I am 10 months old. I learnt some new tricks this week, I say Mummy loads now. But when she asks me to say it, I smile and say Daddy, aren't I funny! When the grown up's are holding me, I can ask to get "dow" to play. I have been able to play peek-a-boo for ages, but now I say Boo when people appear!



I can pull myself up on the couch, or legs or toys and I LOVE walking. I have 3 teeth now, which are great for eating Mummy's cream crackers and chees, yummy. My favourite place to be is by the TV, I love standing hitting it, but Mummy always tells me "NO" when I try to get to the gadgets underneath, doesn't she understand, I like gadgets!



I still can't master the thing they call crawling, all the babies at my baby group can do it, but I just fall over. I don't know how to move my legs and I get very angry. So that's it from me, only one more of these monthly birthday posts then I can tell you all about my party!!

Love Kory.xx

P.S. Here is my Daddy caught sleeping on the couch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhhh isn't he sweet....and Korys cute too!!!! :)

Kellyxxx

Jilly Baby said...

10 months already! That boy has more birthdays than the queen! Glad to see he's thriving and getting into things he shouldn't! We had the same TV problem even after we put up a sheet of clear perspex!

Hope all's well. Jill xxx