Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Overdue Report!

I don't actually have much to say, not like me eh?! I can't really remember what we got up to last week, just the usual seeing our friends, baby group and being in the house! Kory has been really down in the dumps this past week, hence no blog as by evening I am shattered.

He has had, well still has, a cough and cold. He cries when he coughs so assume it's so sore. This week has been a bit of a wash out too, on Monday we went to our group, but I spent most of the time wiping Kory's nose! Yesterday we didn't even leave the house and today we had Jackie and baby Craig here. We went for a walk round Cove. That's it! So instead of bore you all with my waffle, I'll just post the pics, which is the bit you come here for!!

Julie.xx

See his wee teeth on the bottom?







I love this jacket, looks like a wee pilot







He was ill this day, but still a wee trooper smiling and playing for the camera






Trundling along with the walker has extended to changing rooms and coming off onto furniture playing, then walking off elsewhere




Ill and smiling








I couldn't resist, my wee Arab baby!







Desperate to crawl, he gets so frustrated!







Just for Coral and Chad, this is Kory in the jacket they bought before he was born...age 6 months and it's still huge on him, but if he doesn't wear it now, it'll be summer!







Yummy, giraffe hair!








This was me messing with the camera when we went a drive, but I actually like the photo!






Cuddles for Mummy, awwww








Kory's first cup of tea




0 comments: