Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mischievious Monkey

This week Kory has really shown what a monkey he is going to be and has a real mischievious streak as some of the photos will show! On Monday morning, he insisted on eating his breakfast with his sunglasses on. If I took them off, he wouldn't eat, so it was easier just to let him, silly boy!

We've just done our usual stuff this week, group on Monday afternoon, we missed toddlers on Tuesday morning because it was really pouring with rain so we didn't walk! We just pottered around the house and read lots of books, as I mentioned in a previous post, he's obsessed with reading books just now. This photo was actually taken last weekend when we were doing the garden.

One of his new tricks is stealing hair bobbles out of my hair thinking it's really funny and the other day he then managed to get it onto his own head!





On Wednesday I had a bit of Kory free time as he went to play in a creche in town for a couple of hours while I went for lunch! It was really nice to eat lunch and not end up wearing it and hold a conversation without being interrupted. When I collected Kory, I was told he hadn't even noticed I was gone and just played happily all the time! Here's Kory and James playing in the garden after dinner!

On Thursday morning, Kory decided he was in destruction mode, firstly when I was in the shower, he pulled all the nappy bags out and left a trail of them from his room across the hall and into our room.







Then, as I was drying my hair, he went into the bathroom, removed the spare toilet roll and undid loads of it, ARGH!






After baby group, Kory fell asleep in his buggy. I took this the second he opened his eyes! Kory went to Laura's for his dinner while James and I went to see a financial advisor who was rubbish! James and I managed to go for an Indian!

This is our new stair gate that James put up a couple of weeks ago, it has a space underneath it and Kory has discovered that he can see down the stairs and I keep finding him peeking!




Yesterday (Friday) Kory had his MMR in the morning. He yelped as the needle went in and cried...until I produced grapes and the world was a better place!! He seems fine so far, but we'll see what the next week brings!

Julie.xx

0 comments: