Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Wee Magpie

Earlier in the week, I was in the living room and noticed Kory coming and going to the kitchen. I wondered what he was up to and went in to find him guarding a little stash of goodies which included - a remote control, 2 house phones, a ball, wipes which had been on the table, a cow and a hair bobble he'd actually stolen out of my hair!

Combining this with his recent obsessive behaviour for fruit, shutting doors, brushing his teeth, books, eating with a spoon/bowl, shutting the stair gate, putting nappies in the bin and brushing his hair, he really is a bit strange! He has little tantrums if you don't do these things. Funny wee man that he is!

Julie.xx

2 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Apparently I used to put clocks down the toilet when I was little. Nothing else, just clocks!

James said...

Maybe you just couldn't stand the constant ticking :)