Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bat Boy!

Today it was Kory's Halloween Party at his baby group. As you can see he was dressed as a bat. Part of me felt sorry for him (especially when putting on the black tights, he was NOT impressed) but he looked so cute that I couldn't help laughing at him!

There was lots of food at the party and in true Kory style, he sat and hoovered loads of it up! Mainly fruit, but this was we giving him a piece of cake.




When we got home Kory ran around for ages wearing his Bat Boy outfit while we sorted out the garden toys and bins as the wind/rain here is awful. So the toys now live in the garage for the winter. Here he is snuggling up to have a story with Daddy.

This week has been pretty busy, on Tuesday afternoon we nipped down to Brewsters and Kory had a play (I love how it's free!) I had work in the evening which was a barrel of fun as usual! Yesterday we went to playgroup in the morning and Kory was being incredibly clingy and moany, until the toast was produced! In the afternoon we went to Asda (with his "araff" and "zebwa" - giraffe and zebra) who he showed everyone and told them what they were! This morning we went to the gym/creche, and now I am shattered as I've done too much!

Ooh, and yesterday my new double buggy arrived. Kory promptly climbed in, pointed to the other side and asked me "baby?" - how on earth did he know that??!! It was like today when we put on his bat suit, it has a padded tummy and he was prodding it. I said "oooh what's that?" and he replied "baby" as quick as a flash. He must think everyone has babies in their tummies now!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: