Thursday, October 19, 2006

Puddle Hopping!

I've not done a blog for ages and ages so I thought I would today. I've been a very busy boy recently. Now my Mummy goes to work I have loads of free time with Daddy to play. In my new house there are loads of places to hide and Daddy jumps out and scares me! Yesterday Mummy took me to playgroup in the morning and I wore my wellie boots.

When we came out, me and Daniel were allowed to go in the puddles and splash. It was really good fun, mostly I get told to get away from puddles! We jumped in some very deep ones that made our trousers all wet! The puddles were really muddy and it started raining which made it great fun! Our Mummies laughed lots at us.

The rest of the week hasn't been up to much really. On Monday we went out for lunch with Mummy's friend Jackie and baby Craig. I didn't have much sleep and was all grumpy. But I did get to walk around in town for an experiment. After that Mummy decided to buy a double buggy for when the new baby comes. I can say Baby you know....and I give it lots of kisses and cuddles in Mummy's tummy.

On Tuesday we stayed in the house all day. We played with toys sometimes, but Mummy wasn't feeling well (again - she's always ill now) so I was looking after her as Daddy was at work so I was the man of the house. By the way these 2 photos are of me posing in my 2 new winter jackets. It's really cold now where we live so I need ones with fluff on to keep me warm. I can say fluff too, and like picking it up off the carpets!

Now on Wednesday afternoon we had a disaster. Waittill I tell you what happened. Our tv stopped working. I was just watching 'Big Cook, Little Cook' and it went off. So I got the remote for Mummy to fix it and it wouldn't work. So I stamped my feet and shouted a lot, but it still didn't come back on. Now we have to buy a new one which will take ages and ages to get here. No more CBeebies, poor me!

Today I went to the creche in the morning for a while and then to see my friends in the afternoon to play at baby group. Mummy was a bit better and kept saying something about having an indian to eat! I think cowboys would taste better, I know my one does! These 2 photos were one night after my bath, all wrapped up like a baby and one with Daddy tickling me! I promise to write more blogs soon.

Love
Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

Joooles, Andrew, Emily and Daisy x said...

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly Julez!!

Kory, keep up that good job of taking care of your mamma :) Also, Emily is v.impressed with your dancing little man, and wants to pair up at some point??