Sunday, December 10, 2006

Grandad's Visit

On Friday afternoon, I went to play at Coinneach's house. He has a really huge Christmas tree that touches the ceiling! Mummy left me there while she went to get Daddy and go to see 'my baby' at the hospital! At night time, my Grandad came from London to see me.

When I got up in the morning, he gave me my new books, I got a Digger one, a Truck one and another Christmas one - all with bits for me to touch and say "fluffy" Once I had my sleep, I got to put on my welly boots and we went to a park. We even took my ball. Mummy, Daddy and Grandad kicked it about for me and I kicked it back. But mostly I liked to pick it up and throw it.

We went to the chutes and I went on some big ones with wobbly bridges. But I got scared as they got a bit too big for me. So Daddy came to rescue me! Once we had walked back to the car - along the way we found a huge pile of leaves to throw in the air and shout "weeee" - we headed to Dobbies Garden Centre. There were loads of lights and sparkles there, Mummy likes it at Christmas time. I got to dance to the singing Santa's again too.

On Sunday morning, Grandad took us out for breakfast. I was a bit confused getting dressed and in the car before food! I had a huge bowl of cereal, some of Daddy's mushrooms & eggs, some croissant, some fruit & some toast. What a wee piggy!!

In the afternoon, me and Daddy took Grandad to the airport to go Whooosh on the plane. Then we came home and played with toys until Mummy finished work. Today me and Mummy did some cleaning in the morning, and I helped with the washing by putting it on the heaters then went to Rambo's to see my friends. We went into town after that to meet Daddy. He took me to see some toy shops and the dancing men in the shopping centre while Mummy ran off to do some shopping - thank goodness I didn't have to go this time, I hate shopping!

Kory
xx

0 comments: