Thursday, December 28, 2006

Santa Came to Visit

It's been Christmas and Santa came to my house and brought me lots of toys. The day before that, my Gran and Tom arrived at night time and we went into my garden to sprinkle some reindeer food on the grass so that they could find where to park to let Santa deliver my presents.

Then Mummy helped me get a glass of milk, an apple pie (Daddy said Santa would be fed up of mince pies by the time he got to my house, so we left an apple one instead) and a carrot to leave out for Santa and his reindeers.

I got to wear my Christmas pyjamas that night too and once I put the magic key by the door so Santa could get in, I went to bed and I had my Santa story. I tried really hard to stay awake so that I could hear him coming in, but it didn't work and I fell asleep, silly me!





In the morning, I had some breakfast in bed with Mummy and Daddy and then we all went downstairs. There were lots presents next to my big stocking. It was very exciting when Mummy said I was allowed to open them!!

I won't tell you everything, but I was a lucky boy, I got a digger, a mat for my cars, a table and chairs, new cars, paints, bath toys, play doh, books, slippers and loads more.




I did get a bit bored unwrapping the presents, I went to read my books at my new table and ate my wee orange I found in the bottom of my stocking, while Mummy and Daddy opened the rest.



Once I had my snack and my sleep, Gran and Tom came over again, with MORE presents for me!! I got a garage, a cool travel airbed lots of books and a talking toolbench with a hammer and screwdriver, just like Daddy's (his doesn't talk!) My Auntie Laura gave her present to Gran to bring up, so I got those too, I got a piano and seat, bath toys, a Balamory DVD, a Cbeebies CD and more books! I'm a very lucky boy, thanks everyone who gave me presents.

Here is Tom helping me build my workbench while Mummy and Daddy and Gran were making dinner. It was good fun hammering everything to make sure it all went together.




We had yummy food to eat, lots of turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetables, stuffing, sausages wrapped in bacon, potatoes and more. I really enjoyed it all and even had some space in my tummy for some raspberry pavlova after the food. I was very stuffed up though! I played some more with my toys and then was so sleepy I went to bed.

On boxing day, Gran and Tom went away home, and guess what? I didn't have to get dressed, I stayed in my pyjamas and played with all my new things ALL day, it was really good. Me and Daddy played at cars and made noise with my drum and then I got to go in the bath with my new penguin water park from Jenni and Dave (I thought it would have had monkey's in becasue Dave has monkey's on his farm!!) and my new shower and ducks too.

I had a really good Christmas, I don't really remember last year as I was too little and now I can't wait until Santa comes again, only 361 more sleeps, yippee!

Love Kory
xxxxxxxxx

P.S. I've put some more photos below, I couldn't decide which ones to put on as I know Nana, Grandad, Gran & Grandpa will want to see them all!


Mummy on Christmas Day


Me having breakfast in bed with sleepy Mummy


This is me singing at my new piano


In some new clothes Gran bought me


I'm pretending to be shy

1 comments:

jenni said...

Didn't you know there are penguins on Dave's farm too Kory? They just only come out in winter when they can go ice skating!
Glad you got so many lovely presents.

Love Jenni and Dave
xxx