Monday, June 11, 2007

Candy Floss & Cakes

On Saturday we went to Cove Gala Day (Cove is where we live!) it was very busy and I got to walk like a big boy. After we had walked round and seen everything, I got some yummy candy floss. It was blue and very sticky...but really yummy!


Yesterday we went to a place called Inverurie for the day. We went out for lunch and then went to visit Coinneach's new baby brother. He was born on Saturday and his name is Eonan. Coinneach was sleeping when we were there, so I went out to play in the garden with Tiernan (the big brother) which was good fun. All the grown ups were cooing over Eonan, but he is like Krystal, he does nothing!



Today I helped Daddy to cut the grass, then made some cakes with Mummy. In the afternoon Mummy took me to the library to get some new books and then we all went to Asda. I got a new light shade for my room, and a new pillow for my bed. Krystal got a cool Piglet toy and a cushion for the seat in her room, Mummy bought lots of clothes and Daddy got food!


Here's me putting the icing on my cakes...


Kory
xxxx

3 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

That first photo looks like "Where's Wally?". Ah the Cove Gala Day, brings back memories!

POOH! said...

Dear Julie and James, What a lovely family you two have made. I love looking in on your life every day to see what adventures Kory has been getting up to. He reminds me of my Ethan Corey when he was that age. Keep up the great blog. Cheers, Wendy xx(Australia)

Anonymous said...

Awww bless she is so so cute!! Kory seems to have a thing for starbucks though see the look on his face lol take care Louise xxxx