Saturday, June 02, 2007

Family Fun


Yippee, Daddy is home! Not that there is anything wrong with Mummy, but it's more fun with them both here. I didn't like Daddy being away and was very grumpy about it. We went to Kory's boring old playgroup on Friday morning which is no fun for me.





I got my fun in the afternoon when we went into town to meet Rachael & Caelan (he was born the day after me) for the first time since we came home from hospital. After bathtime, we went out in the car to get Daddy from the station.


I had a good lie in this morning. Mummy got up all happy instead of grumpy and tired. We didn't do much in the morning, but in the afternoon we went out for a family lunch to the Hungry Horse. The amount Kory ate he really must have been a hungry horse!

When we came home, I played ring o' roses with Kory (doesn't he know I'm too little?!) and we all played on the floor for a while too.





Then I did some dancing with Daddy while Kory played with Mummy's hair in the kitchen! I really enjoyed my day.

Krystal
xxxxxxx

0 comments: