Sunday, December 12, 2004

Baby Bunny - Week 25

This week has been a boring one....got all the Christmas shopping finished, finally!!

The week coming up is going to be busy....have work at the start of the week, then having our carpets shampooed on Thursday, so have to get all the furniture moved out of living room and bedroom. Then James will finally let me put up my Christmas tree!! Yippee!!

Then I have my work office party on Friday....have bought my secret Santa present, but that's a secret!

Bump is moving around loads now, he's starting to have a wee personality. He responds to James voice now and kicks him which is funny. He has had a bit of a growth spurt as well I think this week, and is driving me nuts in the middle of the night.

I feel totally exhausted most of the time...and increasingly frustrated at myself not being able to do things I am used to doing. Downhill from here on though....17 weeks at the very most to go!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: