Saturday, December 04, 2004

Baby's Room Finished!


Today we finished the room for Bunny....everything seems so real now!! It took us a couple of days to paint it (it was a dark blue before so we had to hide that first!) and then today we put up the border and the curtains and I have to say I just love it!! The cot is full of "stuff" for him, and I didn't realise how much we had collected already!!

The pictures don't really do it justice I have to say, might take some more in daylight and see if they are any better. Now all it needs is wardrobe and chest of drawers and it's sorted!

On other news, tonight we were at Sarah's birthday party.....was good fun and I even had a glass of wine :o) Shame it was only one though!!

And another really sad thing, I bought baby monitors in Boots that I am well excited about.......they are Tomy ones and they were on special offer with £10 off which was fab. My friend Jenni had given me a friends of staff members voucher which entitles you to 10% off too. Then on top of that I got triple points as well as 500 bonus points for spending over £25 in the baby section. So all in all I got 1000 from it, ie another £10 off really. So the monitors were almost half price....bargain!!!

Having a nice quiet day tomorrow, been a busy few days and I am knackered!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: