Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Auntie Laura's Here!

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I did a post here, my Daddy has been hogging it! This is a photo of me yesterday just chillin' out in the garden. It was so hot, Mummy put sun lotion on me and rigged up my sun shade and we played outside for ages. Then we went a walk to Trish's house to meet her and Aaron to go for a big huge walk.

Here is me before we went for our walk, don't I look cool in my cap and shorts?! I loved them, and I even got to go barefoot and sat with my feet up in my pushchair nearly all the way! While we were on our walk, we went to the bus stop and met my Auntie Laura who is here for a few days to see me!

Today we went into town in the morning with Daddy to work. Auntie Laura pushed me most of the time, which meant I could see Mummy! I was bored mostly, they were looking at clothes and stuff, snore! Mummy says shopping is a fact of life and I should just get used to it!

At lunchtime we met my friend Coinneach and his Mummy Sarah and his brother Tiernan. He is 3 months older than I am and he's crawling and pulling himself up on things and walking about them. I can't wait till I can do that instead of being stuck in one place and left!

Auntie Laura bought me a new toy though, so it made all the shopping worth while! And we did keep taking breaks to give me some mummy milk! So now after my tiring day, I'm off to my bed and will try so hard to sleep longer tonight and not get Mummy and Daddy up again!

Kory
xx

0 comments: