Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back to Reality

I'm a very sleepy baby since we got home from our holidays. My Mummy and Daddy kept me up so late the other night, I was so upset as I was so sleepy. We didn't get home till 2am UK time but my body thought it was 4am. And now I have a cold and am all snuffly and sad. Mummy says it is probably the change in climate, whatever that means. And she gave me yucky medicine tonight, it makes me gag.

On Monday we didn't do much, we went a walk with Hannah and Holly in the morning and with Trish and Aaron in the afternoon. Yesterday we had Sarah and Coinneach over for a while and we all went to Stonehaven for lunch. Here is a photo of me and Coinneach when we got back. He was funny, he was rocking the carseat (this is the one we borrowed from Katy and Joe for our holidays - cheeky mum used it again!)

Today we had a lazy day again and all we did was a walk with Trish and Aaron and then baby clinic. I now weigh 15lbs 7oz. I think all my rolls are just air as they get bigger but weight doesn't go up that much!

Tomorrow we have baby group, so all in all a nice lazy week to ease us back to reality.

Kory.xx

0 comments: