Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My London Adventure!

Look at my Mummy and Daddy, don't they look nice? This is the first photo I've seen of them in ages and ages. It was taken at a party that we went to in London at the weekend. To get there we had to go on a big adventure which started on Saturday morning. Instead of me waking Mummy and Daddy up, they woke me up, how rude!

Instead of having my breakfast and having a wee sleep, they put clothes on me, and bundled me into the car!! It was even still dark outside. We drove to a place called the airport and had to wait ages to get on a plane. Mummy says I've been on one before, but I don't remember!! I had great fun sitting in my own seat because the plane wasn't busy.

When we got off the plane, my Nana and Grandad were waiting for us. We went on a train to get to their house, which went under the ground and was all dark. I preferred when I could look out the windows, but I wasn't scared at all. After I had some lunch, we went to visit my Great Nana Buckingham (Daddy calls her Nanny Bigfoot, but I'm not sure if I'm meant to)

The photo above is me with her and this photo is of me and Daddy and his Daddy and his Mummy...confused? I was, but they said it was 4 generations of Buckinghams, isn't that very cool? I had my dinner at her house, but it was yucky, Mummy tried to give me some food from a jar and I didn't like it. Even the pudding was yucky and I love puddings!

After my dinner, we all got changed into some posh clothes to go to a party. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep in the car. I never get to go out at night times, I'm normally in my bed. Here is a nice photo of me with Mummy and Daddy at the party. The music was awfully loud and I was a bit scared at first. But there were loads of people to give me cuddles.

Like my Auntie Kelly, here I am with her. Uncle Pete is the one looking at us, and the lady is someone I didn't know, but she sat at our table all night and didn't smile once, how rude. When you are as cute as I am, everyone smiles at you!! Jasmine was at the party too, but was running around mad and we didn't manage to take her photo!!

The music started to get to me after a while, so Daddy took me out to the car for a break. I thought I looked pretty cool driving the Merc, what do you think? Maybe I'll ask Santa for one for Christmas...then there would be LOADS of wrapping paper to play with!! The car had lots of cool gadgets that grandad couldn't work out...once I can talk, I'll show him how!!

I managed not to go to sleep until 10 o'clock and all the dancing and music got too much for me, so I cuddled up with Mummy and fell asleep!! I had to have my dummy too, because the music kept distracting me. Aren't I cute sleeping?

When I woke up, I went for a cuddle with my other Great Nana. This one is my Daddy's Mummy's Mummy!! Here is a photo of us all, again 4 generations all together. I don't really understand who all the other people at the party were, all people related to me in some way, but it was too complicated to take in.

Some of them were even talking funny, which Mummy told me was because of the juice they had. I didn't see anything strange, some of them even had bigger versions of my bottle for their juice!! Here is my Great Auntie Janet with her bottle. Maybe she was just very thirsty??

I'm not normally a very cuddly boy, but I was a bit scared of the music, very tired and just liked snuggling into my Daddy. He was dancing with me which was fun too. I got a bit grumpy, so we decided to leave and start on a big drive home. I fell asleep in the car and so did Mummy holding my hand, but she wouldn't let me put that photo on here!!

While I was sleeping, Daddy was taking photos of all the sights of London on the way, which took 2 hours!! Here is a nice one of some of the Christmas lights along the side of the big river. London had lots of nice lights that I could look at in my buggy!!

The next day when we got up, we went for a walk in a big park, called Hyde Park. There was loads of squirrels, here is Mummy talking to one! We went to a wee cafe and had some lunch, Grandad even gave me some of his muffin, yummy! After that, Mummy and Nana went to a big shop called Harrods, but us boys don't like shopping, so we went home. Yippee, no shopping!!

Mummy bought some cool Christmas decorations for our tree (if she ever decides to put it up!!) and then came home and made my dinner. I got something called gammon, and it was very salty, I had to drink loads of water!! After dinner I went for a bath. My Nana has the most ducks in the world. One of them squirts water out it's beak which was soooo funny! She kept doing it on my face and making me giggle!!

On Monday, I gave in and said I would go to that Harrods place with Mummy and Daddy. It was amazing! Then we started a big adventure to get back to the airport and back to Aberdeen. I got to stay up late before I went to bed too because I had a late nap. I must remember that's how to stay up late!!

Today I spent lots of time with my Daddy, and he did the funniest thing...he pumped up my pram tyres, isn't that hilarious?? Well I thought so, I giggled and giggled, Daddy got it on the camera, but I don't know how to put films on here, so Daddy says he'll do it tomorrow for me.

I have a few things to tell you all too before I go, I am now such a big boy now, I have got a tooth (which hurts loads), I can wave bye bye, I can clap my hands, but only do this sometimes, I can do the actions for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and I walk with help. I can't wait till I can let go!!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kory James! Thank you for your smashing Blog. We have printed it out and sent it to your Great Nan (BIgfoot). She loved it and also your Xmas card, which she received today. It was lovely to see you again and we're glad that you decided to bring your Mum and Dad along! You have certainly changed quite a lot since the summer but it was good to see that you are still the happy-go-lucky little guy we got to know in Cyprus. We only saw you cry once and that was because, well, sorry KJB but you are still a little young to be driving a Merc! :O). Looking forward to seeing you, your parents, and some of your other "admirers" over Xmas. All our love for now. PS Isn't it past the time just now that you should get your parents bathed and off to bed?