Thursday, April 13, 2006

1st Haircut!!

Hi Everyone

I've not been on the laptop for ages, I have lots of news to share with you, but for now I'll just tell you about my first haircut. I got up last Saturday morning and was very excited when Mummy told me that I was going to get my hair cut. I was excited because this would mean that she could no longer tuck my hair behind my ears making me look like a girl. Yuck!

After breakfast we left to go to the hair shop. A nice lady called Jacqui got me a chair for big boys, it had wheels and a steering wheel to hold on to and a horn, it was so cool. I got to wear a gown thing with lots of animals on it, even giraffes which are my favourite. I was a good boy, I let Jacqui cut my hair while I ate some cranberries.

After she was finished, Mummy had her hair done then we went shopping to Asda where I could show off my hair. When we came out, my silly Mummy managed to get her head stuck in the car door, she cried and there was even blood, she says she nearly ripped her ear off. I really like touching my ears and can't imagine someone taking them off, so I felt sorry for Mummy.

So do you like my hair? Everyone tells me I look really different and grown up now.

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Aww Kory you look so smart and I bet they didn't charge you £45 like they do in Norway! And I hope your mummy kept a lock of hair to keep in a special box so that she can embarrass you when you get a girlfriend!

Happy New Haircut! Lots of love, Jill and the gang xxx