Friday, April 14, 2006

Our Week

Last weekend Mummy was tidying up all my old baby things, now I am a big boy and don't need them any more. So she had all the bottles that we never used and the steriliser on the living room floor. I found one of the bottle tops and sucked it like a dummy, it was good! Then I found the brush for the bottles. It looked just like a normal brush, so I was fixing my hair with it. I thought that was ok, but Mummy and Daddy laughed lots.

Me and Mummy have had a very busy week. On Monday morning we went to visit Tracy and Sophie in their house and help finish off the party food from the weekend. In the afternoon we took daddy back to work after lunch and went to our group and then went to a different supermarket to the one I usually go to.

On Tuesday Daddy went away in the morning and said "see you on Thursday Buddy" It seemed awfully far away, but he had to go on a trip with his work. On Tuesday morning, mummy took me to play with the others at toddlers group and in the afternoon we met Auntie Laura and went to get her some food.

After I had my dinner Mummy's friend Dave came round. We played for a while then I had to get my bath and go to bed. They thought I was sleeping, but I heard the pizza man come to the door. It's not fair I always miss out on yummy food!

On Wednesday morning we got up early and we went to get Auntie Laura again. It was a nice day and I got to wear my trendy denim jacket that Auntie Kelly, Uncle Pete and Jasmine got me when I was born. I think I look very cool and grown up!!

After my sleep, we went to a park. I think it was Hazlehead park as it had lots of flowers and funny looking things called sculptures, but they looked like bits of bent metal to me! Here is me in my buggy, it was a nice day, so I had my foot muff taken off which meant I could put my feet up on the bar!

I got to have a shot on the swing for a while, it was great!







I also went on this funny thing, it was like a see-saw, but it was an animal on a spring, it made me feel funny, so Auntie Laura helped me. Daddy came home that night when I was in bed so I didn't get to see him till the morning.

On Thursday, Mummy and I had a lazy morning then we went to our baby group in the afternoon. I had a great time exploring with the others. After we went to get Daddy from his work, we came home to play, YAY!! Daddy plays chases with me better than Mummy, she's always too busy tidying my mess up.

Today Mummy and I had a fun day. It was a nice day here, but so sunny. Mummy went and got me these funny things she called sunglasses to go over my eyes. They were great, but she laughed at me lots. This is me posing!






I was allowed to go in the garden and crawl about and explore. It was brilliant, I found some stones, stroked the grass and got all muddy.





So, after my dinner I had to have a big bubbly bath, and my silly Daddy put bubbles on my head!

Kory
xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

I like your cool glasses, might have to ask my Mummy for some. You look like a cool dude.

George
xxx

Joooles, Andrew, Emily and Daisy x said...

Ooo Kory, the pic of you posing in your shades me me go all gooey!!

You're lush.

Love Emily x x x