Sunday, November 12, 2006

Brewsters & Nana

On Monday this week, me and Mummy had a day of doing nothing really. We went to mummies work in the afternoon to get a few things, like Holly's birthday present and some meat. On Tuesday morning I wanted to wear my hat and my gloves with my pyjamas, but didn't want Mummy to take a photo...would you??!! Then we went to my swimming lesson and I had a late sleep and a good play before Daddy came home.

On Wednesday morning I went to playgroup and played with Daniel while Mummy went to see the baby lady. Everything was ok, Mummy told me she heard the heartbeat and got lots of blood taken out of her arm. I'm glad I didn't have to go now! Here is Mummy's bump this week, she thinks it's a funny shape, but all I know is that it's getting harder to cuddle her now!! But it's ok, because I can say "I love you" instead!

This week I've been to Brewsters 3 times, yes 3!! I'm not complaining though, I like playing there, and if we eat it's pretty yummy too. Wednesday afternoon was my first visit. We met Sarah and Coinneach there for lunch then had a play for a while.

On Thursday we did our usual lazy morning and then to our group in the afternoon, it was good fun as there were 2 other daddies there who played with cars with me this week. We picked up Daddy from his work after that. And then on Friday I went on my second visit to Brewsters. This time we didn't have food, but just went so that I could play with Holly. Mummy, Hannah and Natalie just sat there, how boring!!

When I went to my bed at night, Daddy went to where the aeroplanes go to pick up Nana. So when I got up on Saturday morning, I could hear her shouting "Kory", so I ran to see where she was. She brought me some books to read. After my sleep we went to Brewsters AGAIN. It was really embarassing though as the same ladies were working and they recognised me!! We had some lunch and then I played some more.

Today we took Nana to the airport again so that she could go "woosh" on the plane and then me and Daddy did some dancing, watched some TV then went back to get Mummy from work. As you can see my Daddy really loves me!!

Kory
xx

0 comments: