Thursday, November 16, 2006

Smiler with Imagination!


Our week has gone so fast, I thought I better post before I forget and have to do another mammoth one! On Monday we just did our usual - a nice quiet morning sorting housey things out and then to Rambo's with friends in the afternoon. Maria had her 12 week scan and had her photos with her, so exciting having her 4 weeks behind me. So our new babies will hopefully get on as well as Kory and Daniel.

Tuesday was a good day. James had taken the day off work just to spend a day doing what we normally do as he misses out on normal things. So he came along to Kory's swimming lesson, which was interesting! Then we went out for something to eat and took Kory to Rambo's (yes again!!) as he's great there. I was working at night as usual.

On Wednesday we had playgroup in the morning which was pretty uneventful. After Kory had his sleep, he was clinging on to his Pooh Bear and insisted he had lunch at the table. I didn't think this kind of thing happened till a bit older! He even had to have some sandwich. So I just humoured him! But couldn't resist getting a photo!

Today the car went into the garage in the morning so we just had a bit of a lazy morning in the house. In the afternoon we walked down to Toddler Group (it was freezing cold!) then picked up the car and went to Matalan. I got Kory these Christmas pyjamas which he has on tonight. They's 12-18 months and still too big, but I'm getting used to that now! He posed around in them for ages before bed tonight. He also got a new dressing gown. He chose it himself by going over to it, cuddling it and saying "Fluffy" and "Mummy's" which means it's like my one which he loves. He snuggles up to me and cuddles my arms when I wear it!! It was only £5 and he needed one so I got it too.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm finally feeling a bit better. That's not to say I'm ok or feeling great, just that I'm marginally better than I was and can occassionally eat now where I couldn't at all before. So I'm hoping that it keeps improving. I'm feeling Teddy moving a lot now, and am starting to struggle with bending (eg shaving legs and tidying up the floor of toys!) Only a few weeks till the next scan so got that to look forward to.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how much they change as they grow up! Up until a couple of months ago all i could see when i looked at Kory was James when he was little, but for the last few blogs he's stopped looking like a Buckingham baby and i'm guess more like a Kerr little man!
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Julie and i must say from the last couple of pictures of you, you even have a glow about you!!
Love to you all.
Auntie Kelly. xxx