Monday, November 07, 2005

Marmite Man

Yep, that's me. Daddy was giving me Marmite when Mummy was in bed on Saturday morning, and I LOVED it. Mummy shouted as she says it's too salty, but just look at me, do I look bothered? I think she was more bothered by the smell, she kept telling me I stink! How rude!!

I guess you'll all want to know what I have been up to. So, back to Thursday, in the morning I went to music class. It was brilliant this week, we sang lots of songs and played with musical instruments and we danced too. I like dancing. In the afternoon, we went to baby group, but there was only william and daniel and their mummies there, so it was a bit boring, so I cried lots. But Mummy did let me play on a rocking horse which was fun.

On Friday I had my art class in the morning, but they were making rockets, so I sat on the floor and watched all the big boys and girls and played with toys. It's good fun there and they have different toys. There are lots of blocks and plastic food.

In the afternoon, after my lunch, we went out with Holly and Hannah to get Holly's cats some new food and we went to Asda. I am a big boy now and got to go in the big boy trolley, sitting up so I can grab loads. Mummy says "it drives her mad" whatever that means, she says that a lot now, mainly when I whinge!! Maybe Holly knows, I think her Mummy says that too.

We had a pretty good weekend actually, but the weather was rubbish so we just played in the house in the daytime. This is me asleep in the big bed where I crashed out. I came out in a rash all over me, which didn't go away till today. Maybe that's why I am grumpy! After my dinner, I went on a big adventure, I didn't get my bath, but was put in my pyjamas in the living room and then my snowsuit. Then we went outside....at bedtime, how exciting!!

We went in the car and drove to Daddy's work and I went in my buggy. It was fun going down the busy street with all the lights and peaople. I did fall asleep after a while though, but was dreaming of big bangs...in the morning Daddy told me I'd been at a fireworks display and that I'd slept through them having a chinese takeaway, how rude not sharing!! Look at me standing against the couch like a big boy, I love it! Much better than being put on my tummy and expected to "crawl" whatever that is!!

On Sunday, we didn't do much, went to a garden centre to get some Christmas (what on earth is this thing everyone talks about??!!) decorations, then for food shopping. I hate shopping. I insist on having something to play with, like paper or something in the basket, but still get easily bored. I don't get why we have to keep going there. Doesn't my food just appear in the freezer?

Today I am very sleepy, because I didn't get much sleep last night. I was not very happy and shouted about it all night. Daddy ended up going to sleep in the living room and I got to sleep in the big bed with Mummy, but I just couldn't sleep. I felt sorry for Mummy, she was so exhausted this morning, so Daddy got up with me and we played, which was good fun before he went to work.

I tried to be a good boy, and had 2 sleeps in my cot today. But by the afternoon, I was driving Mummy mad again, so she took me a big walk with James and his Mummy. It was really cold outside, and I got a red nose and cheeks!! We went back to James' house to play with his toys afterwards. Then I came home and read the Makro Mail on the couch! I looked really cool today in my outfit that Nana bought me ages ago!

Love Kory.xx

0 comments: