Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Week Long Update!

I think this is the longest I've not posted for since we started this blog! In our house it's more commonly known as "the stupid thing" as uploading the photos drives me potty, it takes forever to do, ARGH! So what have we been doing for the past week, I'll not bore you with big long explanations but will do a brief! Otherwise we'll be here all day!

On Tuesday last week, Kory and I went into town to meet up with Jackie and Laura that I used to work with. Jackie is about 34 weeks pregnant, and Laura is getting married in May, so my 2 favourite topics were there for chatting about!! Kory was a wee star just sitting playing in the high chair, I got to eat and talk! On Wednesday, I looked after Holly while Hannah went to the midwife, then they stayed for lunch. We then took the babies to the new library to get some books and DVD's.

On Thursday I had the dentist in the morning, and Hannah had same dentist in the afternoon, so she had Kory, then I had Holly. I had work done on 2 teeth and it was agony. We managed to go for lunch in between. This photo is of Kory in his bouncer. I turned round to wash some dishes and turned back and he'd done a Houdini and got out of his top. I left him to it and he somehow then managed to get his head out!

On Friday, my sister Laura moved to Aberdeen!! Woohoo!! A babysitter just down the road! Kory and I had been at Art Class in the morning, then Dad brought Laura in the afternoon and we played for a while then headed to Laura's flat. It's really nice and is on the same street as her new job, which she starts tomorrow, in a hotel reception.

Here is Kory with his Grandpa. They were playing a cool game "Beeping Nose" and Kory was really funny trying to get his hand to go back to his nose each time he stopped! Laura and Dad came round in the evening and we got Indian takeaway.

On Saturday morning we got up with Kory then headed round to Laura's flat (that sounds weird) Dad was there for a while and then headed off. We helped Laura unpack some stuff, then we all went out into town. I put my bank card in a machine and it bloomin sucked it in, ARGH! So I had to mess about trying to get that sorted. Then we took Laura to Asda to get all her home type things.

On Sunday, we went a drive out to Peterhead. Dad had given Kory some money for a new toy, and the one he chose was in Argos, but only the Peterhead one had it in stock, so we decided to get Laura and make a day out of it! Peterhead is a dump though and most shops were shut!

On Monday, I had the car so Kory and I went shopping in the morning to get Holly's birthday present. In the afternoon we went to our group then went to Asda to get some bits and bobs to eat. We picked James up from work and came home and set up Kory's new dinosaur!!

Today Kory an I had a lazy morning in our pyjama's, then Laura came over in the afternoon. We just pottered about the house and played with Kory's dinosaur. We then got all wrapped up (it's FREEZING) and went a walk. The wee guy got a really red nose and cheeks!

So there you have it, a whole week in a nutshell! I'm taking Kory to get weighed tomorrow, assuming he doesn't break the scales, I'll let you know how it goes!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

It's a well known fact that all babies look the same in that you can't really tell if they're boys or girls. But there comes a point where they just look like little people and Kory has well and truly got there. He just looks like a little boy now and not so much like a baby.

Very cute and totally boy! Soon he'll be climbing trees and playing with trucks and cars!