Thursday, November 24, 2005

Boring Week

Well this has been a horrible week, I was ill at the start of it - I think it might have been food poisoning as it came on very suddenly. But being veggie, it's a little beyond me as to how I might have got that! I've been feeling pretty weak since, so we've not done an awful lot!



On Saturday morning Kory and I went to Trish's house. Gillian & Matthew and Laura, Kirsty & Morven were also there. They are all back at work so don't see them at baby group, so it was nice to get together. As usual the babies fought for the best toys and biscuits!



I went food shopping in the afternoon and James had Kory for some "Daddy Fun". The supermarket was chaotic, you'd think folk hadn't seen food in weeks!! On Sunday we went into town and then went to meet Laura from her work and she came back here for dinner. This was pretty lucky really, after dinner was when I got sick and was up all night. By the morning I was drained and exhausted, so I stayed in bed and Kory spent the day having fun with Auntie Laura and even went out a walk.



On Tuesday, I felt a little better, but just chilled around the house in the morning and saw Suzanne and Alison and the boys in the afternoon for a while. On Wednesday morning Kory and I went to see the new Harry Potter film with Sarah and Coinneach and his Nanna. It was a good film, although 2.5 hours long and right over babies lunchtimes. But Kory was easily fobbed off with a banana (yes a whole one) After the film, we went to meet James for lunch, this photo is Kory being stuffed up!



After lunch, Kory and I shopped in town for a while, then went to meet Laura and we went for a "coffee" Kory was being exceptionally cheeky as usual! Today we were meant to have music class in the morning, but I really couldn't be bothered getting up as Kory had been up in the night for ages and I was still trying to catch up on my weeks sleep loss. So we stayed in. We went to baby group as usual in the afternoon.



Today the Winter really kicked in and we've had loads of snow. YUCK! I like it for about 5 minutes then I hate it. What a long winter it's going to be! Kory was impressed though, was trying to catch it through the buggy raincover! That's it so far this week, nothing very exciting to report, just lots of photos!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAGIC I've got pictures again. What a difference. great pictures Kory looks great. Glag your better again.
grandad kerr