Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Balloon & Pants


At the weekend, I went out for my lunch with Mummy, Daddy and Auntie Laura. We went to a mexican near the beach which was yummy. The nice lady there brought me a balloon that I had great fun playing with, as the photo shows.

After we were finished, we went for a look around the arcades and Mummy showed me a place called Rambo's and said if I hurry and learn to walk we can go there to play. It looks brilliant, so I need to think hard about how I do that. Then Daddy put me on his shoulders to get back to the car. I love being up high and can see everything.




This is a photo of me and Erin who we met at our "Mummy Milk" group we go to. Her and her mummy Reja came to my house on Thursday before we went to baby group. On Friday morning, mummy took me swimming and then we met Auntie Laura. She came back to my house later on and had her dinner. Mummy took her home and I wasn't feeling well, so I shouted on Daddy and he let me sit in his bed with him for a while till Mummy came home to give me cuddles.

This is me on Saturday, sitting like a little gnome on the poofy (I can't spell that, and Mummy is too busy to ask) we had a bit of a lazy day just around the house and to a phone shop where the nice man gave me a new mobile phone. Mummy went to school with him (he is James Duncan - maybe gran or grandpa remember him?)

I've already told you about Sunday, so I'l jump to Monday now. In the morning, Mummy took me to Katy's house to visit Joe. I had my lunch there and he let me sit in him Thomas chair and I felt special. Then we went to our group and then to get Daddy.





On Tuesday Daddy was working from home. In the morning we were in the house, here is me helping Mummy with the washing. I was trying to unload the washing machine and somehow managed to get mummy's pants over my head and round my neck. I was so embarassed that her and Daddy stood laughing at me and even took this photo.

In the afternoon Mummy and I went down to Stonehaven to visit Emilie. We played on her floor for a while and ate biscuits. Her floor is wood though and is so slippy and slidey I kept falling around. Today I went into town on the bus with Mummy early. We met Jackie and baby Craig for lunch. Later on I went to the clinic to get weighed. I am now 23lbs 7oz. This is the last time I get weighed for ages, because on Sunday I will be a big boy and am having a birthday!

Love Kory.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I remember James Duncan well. Is he still the same. Largest forehead in school!! Love the pics. See you soon for the big first party.
Grandpa