Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Night Out & Video

On Saturday I spent the day watching James wreck my kitchen! Not content with putting a nail through a pipe a few weeks ago, he drilled through a kitchen cupboard while trying to fit locks to stop Kory getting in. I could have cried. So those reading this whose men say they "can't do DIY" I advise listening to them! It's different to "can't do ironing" in that it wrecks things!!

On Saturday night we went out for James' birthday meal. We went to a nice Indian, then for drinks with Don. It was a nice night. We stayed at Laura's flat overnight (Laura stayed at ours to look after Kory) and it was lovely to sleep! It was the first time we've left him and both gone out overnight, and I don't even think Kory noticed! As usual when James has been drinking he spent Sunday being sick.

On Sunday Lee came over to fix James' DIY disasters!! So now our house is finally back to normal. Poor Kory didn't leave the house all weekend, but then it was about minus 20 degrees outside with yet more snow, so he was probably better off inside! These photos were taken of him on the kitchen floor filling his face. He is still a bottomless pit that just eats. Here it's slices of apple and some panckes!

Monday was a normal day, James came home for lunch, then Kory and I went to Asda, then to our group, then to get James from work. I bought stuff to make Kory's birthday cake, or rather do a trial run. It was ok, a few tweaks needed for the real one next week. I am soooo excited about his party, I can't believe my wee baby is a year old and it's been a year already since I was wishing it all be over!

On Tuesday we went to a Toddlers group for the first time. Kory loved the older kids, hoovering up all their biscuits he isn't allowed and crawling after them! Maybe he'll get the idea to walk next week! Today Hannah and Holly came for lunch then Holly stayed while Hannah went to the midwife. I can't believe she'll have her baby very soon!

And lastly, James took this video the other day of Kory doing a few of his party tricks all close together, so thought we'd share! Towards the end when we say "Hello" he puts his hand up to his ear, that's what he does when there is no phone to put there!


Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jo said...

I just love that video, Kory looks so cute, your gonna wish in time to come he didn't learn "No" lol

Jo & George
xxx