Friday, March 03, 2006

STILL Snowing!


This is getting ridiculous, it's STILL snowing, has been almost constantly since Tuesday - I measured it today, was exactly 12 inches. I actually don't have much to say as I've been in the house with Kory all week, teaching him new tricks, and him teaching himself some!! We've not been to any of our groups so the highlight of our week was the car going in for an MOT yesterday, exciting eh!?

The photo above is clearly Kory with a snowman! His name is Vigo and we built him today...James went into work in the morning, came home at lunchtime, worked for a few hours then we went out to play! This is me making the snowman to start with!


He is called Vigo because he is a vegetarian snowman (he has a carrot nose, a satsuma mouth and kiwi fruit eyes and buttons!) because he looks like a chef with his wooden spoon hands and because he looks italian with his saucepan lid hat! I love my little sunbeam in this photo.


This week Kory has really mastered climbing stairs, opening cupboards, fridge and washing machine, as well as closing doors behind us then sitting in front of them so we can't get in, then he cries because he's alone!! Silly baby! Here he is caught raiding the fridge.


I'll just let you get on with looking at the photos, and tell you what they are as you go, as I really have no more news! This one was one day during the week he woke up looking all dopey and drowsy, his eyes were all heavy all morning!






His new "thing" to do when he is tired is to come over and rub his head on the couch or your leg to let you know he's sleepy, it's very cute.





As I said, he's opening cupboards all the time and slamming them again. We need to get cupboard locks as yesterday he leaned on it with his fingers inside and caught it. It was bleeding loads. I put on a Pooh Bear plaster and all was wel, he liked it. You can see it here on his left thumb.

Here's Kory peeking at me round Vigo, he thought it was hilarious, I didn't much, my bu was frozen, some of us don't have a nappy a vest, jeans and a snowsuit protecting our rear ends!


Very domesticated is Kory, even helping with the washing, although his intentions might have been good, pulling the clean wet towels out onto my mucky concrete floor wasn't ideal! How he opened the machine is beyond me!


Here is Kory with his daddy near our car, check how far up the car the snow comes!







My two boys








When I get the camera out now, Kory *has* to come towards me before I even get to take a photo!





And lastly, the egg thief. Twice this week I have found him with eggs in his hands, ARGH!

I have more snow photos of the garden over the days, will post once I can see the garden to get one "normal" for comparison!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All!

Love the Snowman! With all that fruit 'n' veg he looks a bit familiar. Just checking here - that morning Kory was dopey and drowsy - he hadn't mysteriously acquired a blue scarf during the night, had he?

Lots of love from London

PS
28 this week then James. That's the age I was when you arrived on the scene. Talk about time flying - sigh!