Monday, March 27, 2006

Birthday Party!

Here are the birthday boy's photos! He had a lovely time at his party on Saturday, at Loirston Annexe, although don't think he had a clue what was going on. He sat and ate loads of yummy food and played.

Sunday was Mothers Day as well as Kory's birthday so we all went out for lunch to Brewsters. Kory had a nice time stuffing his face again and playing in the ball pool. I won't waffle on as there are loads of photos, quite possibly the longest post to date!

Birthday Boy looking dazed and confused!












Kory wiping Dairylea through James' hair at lunch on Sunday, he was allowed as he was the Birthday Boy!





Kory and I having fun in the ball pool at Brewsters. Not sure who enjoyed it more






Here's the wee man with his Gran (my mum) and Tom










Kory with his Nanna (James' mum)











Kory with his Grandpa (my dad)











Kory with his Grandad (James' dad)








This is him with Jenni - she was my flatmate through uni and a good friend now









With Jasmine, his cousin








Here he's wearing an "I am 1" top he was given as a present







Blowing out his candle - with a little help from mummy and daddy







Hmmmm, ice cream









Wearing his 1st Birthday Bib








The Birthday Boy












"Can I fit this baguette in all at once?"








In the ball pool








This is my work of art, all the yummy food before everyone arrived!







This is us all out for lunch on Sunday







"Look what I got!"








Kory loved wripping the paper of his presents...well for about 2 minutes then got bored!






With his Daddy again











Reading Jasmine's book










With Alice at his party








All the children who came to Kory's party







Kory and Jasmine with my dad and Tricia







After all the fun was over, Kory was starving, so Jasmine gave him his dinner!

Phew, what a lot of photos! But I couldn't choose so had to put them all on!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Happy birthday Kory! Looks like you had lots of fun and that table of food!!! Oh I sooooooo miss UK party food!