Friday, July 06, 2007

400th Post!!

Woohoo, this is the 400th post on our blog and it's my turn to do it. I feel special, but it's really down to all Mummy's hard work we've got to 400. She spends AGES sorting photos and writing stories about us all. Well done Mummy!





This week has been a busy one as usual. On Monday morning me and Krystal were both really grumpy as we'd had a busy weekend with visitors and then we were back to just Mummy. So in the afternoon we went to Stonehaven and went to a park.

Tuesday morning I had school which was good fun and then as it was so hot, we went to Duthie Park with Jessica, Sophie and Leanne. We had a little picnic and then did some running up and down the hill. We went for some ice-creams and then met Ann, George and Liam who I played football with.

On Wednesday I had school again and it was the last one for the summer, so no more Funky Monkey for ages and ages. Later on we took Krystal to the doctors and then went to Brewsters to meet Jess and Sophie again. We all had great fun playing.

On Thursday it was really sunny again, so we went round to Daniel's house to play in the garden in the morning. I got to see his guinea pig, Yogi. She likes me. Then in the afternoon we went to baby group.






Today we went to visit Hannah, Holly and Natalie. We did drawing, played with toys watched some tv and then I even got to eat my lunch there. It was yummy and I even got an ice lolly after it. It was really cold and I couldn't finish it. Krystal slept the whole time almost, but that is much better than when she cries. She does that a lot.



We didn't do anything in the afternoon, but the rain was really really heavy and the sky tv wouldnt work, so we watch Shrek instead! Then after we got Daddy from work we went to buy lots of fruit juice to make yummy smoothies. They are my favourite thing just now! Now Daddy is off for the weekend and we're going to a party, so there will be some photos from there soon.

Love
Kory
xxxx

0 comments: