Saturday, July 14, 2007

Big Bath

Today was a really good day, I've not had to cry to tell Mummy and Daddy I am tired and I went to bed and slept lots! Mummy even went out with Kory this afternoon. This is me, Daddy and Kory playing on the floor this morning.


All the way through dinner I played with my hippo. I have been staring at him for weeks now, and have finally worked out how to reach out my hand and hit him. He is very funny as when I do he sings to me.



Once they had all eaten nice food, and I had boring old milk, it was bathtime. But instead of my usual bath, I got to go in the big bath where Kory goes. It was really good, lots of space to swim around and I even got some toys in too. This is Tigger, Kory let me borrow him which was very nice of him.

When I got out I had a lovely cuddle with Mummy before I got my pyjamas on.







But I soon got very cold with no clothes on and Daddy insisted on taking my photo again, it's not very flattering is it? But now I am very tired and am going to bed. Night night.

Krystal
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW so cute, You are getting more and more like your big brother all the time, which isnt a bad thing, coz a wee cutie too. Cant wait to see you both in a few weeks xxxx

Joooles, Andrew, Emily and Daisy x said...

Awww. I have some really cute crying pics of a tiny Emily. Sometimes the crying ones are the best. OMG how cruel are we!