Friday, July 27, 2007

Auntie Laura and Pants!


This week has been great fun. I have lots and lots of photos. On Monday morning I went for my first proper visit to the dentist. After Mummy went on the big seat and got a filling, I went on there. It went up high and then it lay backwards and I opened my mouth really wide for him to look inside at my teeth. He said I was a really good boy and I got 2 stickers. I chose Tigger ones because I like Tigger. In the afternoon I went to Rambos like I ususally do on Monday's!

On Tuesday we didn't go out much, but Rachael and Caelen who Mummy met in hospital came to visit us. They brought me presents, one was a ball with worms and blood inside it which is so cool. We walked them to the bus and went to a different park on the way.

On Wednesday morning we went down to playgroup. I played with Daniel and Krystal had a little sleep with one of the childminders which she NEVER does at playgroup, she normally cries! After my lunch we went to the doctors to get Krystal weighed. She is now 11lb 14oz so put on 7oz in the past 2 weeks. So she is still little, but I am too and I think the best things come in small packages!

Wednesday night was really good. I got my jammies on as normal and then once Krystal was in bed, Mummy took me out in the car to go to the station to get Auntie Laura. I was very excited. On the way home we even stopped off to get some pizza. By the time we got home and I had a little bit of pizza, it was nearly 9 o'clock!! So a very late night for me.

On Thursday we didn't do much, Mummy went out in the morning with Krystal so I did some painting with Auntie Laura, and some Play-Doh too. It was great fun. In the afternoon we went a walk and went to the park.


Today we got up and got ready to go out early. We went to Duthie Park and met Jessica, Sophie and Leanne there. We played for a while on the massive slides, then went to the Winter Gardens where there was a display of beasties on for little people. I saw a tarantula skin, a snake skin and some creepy crawlies!




When we got back to the car, Krystal was crying lots. Mummy managed to go "bump" into a car behind us as we were coming out of the parking space. Silly Mummy! In the afternoon we had to take Auntie Laura back to the train station which was sad. I like it when she is here as we have good fun. I hope she comes back to visit soon.


We went to get Daddy from work after that. He is now on holiday for 2 whole weeks which will be really realy good. Lots of playing, yay! When we got home, Mummy and I got out the fabric glitter pens and we decorated 2 pairs of my new big boy pants. Tomorrow I am going to stop wearing nappies and I will use my potty. So I got to make my pants all nice. I did some squiggles and dots on my ones and Mummy did some stars.

I'm also going to be wearing my new jelly Shrek shoes. I really like them and chose them last week. Mummy is really impressed too, but because if I have something called an accident, it means my good shoes don't need washed! I have a sticker chart all ready and when I fill it up, I will get the new Numberjacks DVD as a present. I am so excited about that, it came out last week and I've still not seen it, so I have to use my potty lots to collect enough stickers!

Me and Mummy will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

Kory
xxxx

1 comments:

jenni said...

Good luck Kory (and Julie!), I'm sure you'll love using your potty and get the hang of it in no time!