Saturday, January 22, 2005

All We Need Now Is A Baby!

Well thanks to James and his hard work yesterday, Bunny's Room is finished!! The carpet was fitted in the morning and then James came home from work and built the furniture, and it is complete! I am so delighted with it, that tonight (yes I know, Saturday night!!) I went and sorted out all his things and put away his clothes and folded all blankets etc. It seems so much more real - very scary and exciting!

I've popped some pics on so you can all see what's what!

We'd also like to thank eveyone below who contibuted to this room looking so fab (this is going to sound like an awards acceptance speech!)



Carpet - My Mum, Sheila

Bedding, Curtains & Border - My sister, Laura

Cot & Matress - James' parents, Chad & Coral

Chest of Drawers & Wardrobe - My Dad, Jim & Tricia



Thanks to you all - it's very much appreciated and I'm sure Bunny Boy will be happy in his room!

Julie.xx

0 comments: