Sunday, January 23, 2005

Baby Update - Week 31


James here again with our weekly baby update. I've been a bit quiet on the old blog recently so I thought it was about time that I popped back on and said "Yes, I'm still alive". It just so happens that I've not really had a lot of news, nothing that Julie hasn't mentioned already.

Anyway, not a lot to report on the bump-front apart from the fact that it's quite literally now sitting at the front of Julie. If you were to look at her from behind now you wouldn't know that she's actually pregnant. Quite a neat little package really.

The baby is still kicking and punching away and we think we've started to feel a few limbs sticking out now. All quite exciting actually!!!

We're a bit worried about the fact that he seems to be sitting across her stomach rather than pointing down now. Not that I know a lot about this but he should have been pointing down the way by now. Being that he's been two weeks ahead with everything else it's strange that he's now three weeks behind on this one.

Bit of a reality check coming up this week; for me especially. We've the first ante-natal class coming up on Tuesday night. There are five in total with daddy coming to two of them. I'm guessing that we just meet the other mums & dads this week, get a bit of a prep talk from the midwife and practice our breathing. Correct me if I'm wrong on this one because nobody has told us anything apart from where to go and what time.

Anyway, think this blog is getting a bit too long. We'll let you know how we get on later in the week.

James

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Just been reading your latest update. Don't worry about bubba lying across, Hamish was in breech right up until about 37 weeks! So there's loads of time for movement. He'll turn when he's good and ready.

And by the way, you gotta stop calling him 'Bunny'. He's a boy remember :)

Anyway keep in touch.

Jill xxx