Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bump Update - Week 29


I feel like I should probably write something good this week, but really there isn't much good to say! Still feel yuck most of the time. Have the midwife this week (Wednesday) for more blood samples and an update. Not seen her for ages, but after this I think it's every 2 weeks. I also got the times through this week for our ante-natal classes and our hospital visit. So we're looking forward to that, they start on the 25th for 5 weeks. Hopefully time will seem to pass faster then!

Baby's movements have changed from kicks to more wriggles now, think space must be getting tight! And despite plastering myself in all sorts of lotions and oils - I have stretchmarks - wonderful!! My dolphin has also officially become a killer whale, having grown from 6.5cm to 9cm since I've been pregnant. ARGH!!

Had my dad up to visit this week, although he only came for dinner and then stayed in a hotel overnight. He had visited Ikea for us (I STILL can't travel, grrr) and bought the furniture for the baby's room. As we still have not got the carpet for there, it's sitting in boxes waiting to be built. Getting itchy feet on it though as the cot currently looks like a dumping ground and I just want to put things away and be organised!!

We have Laura (my sister) and her new boyfriend coming tomorrow for a few days. He's brave coming to be interrogated by the big sis ;o) It's my birthday while they are here, so we're going out for a meal on Wednesday to allow me to get my corriander fix!!

Julie.xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have finally managed to find time to explore your BLOG. One problem I cant find the pictures you have posted.
Enjoyed our brief visit and glad to see you both looking well.
Glad your having a nice time with Laura and Colin say Hi from Tricia and I.
Looking forward to seeing your pics sometime
Love Dad

James said...

Hiya,

Which pictures were you looking for?

Cheers,
James

Anonymous said...

hi james i cant find any pics at all

Anonymous said...

James I can get the early pics but not recent ones like the ones from week 28 or your dads house in Cyprus