Sunday, January 02, 2005

Baby Update - Week 28



Happy New Year Everyone!!

Not a lot to report on the baby front really, just thought I'd post a "before" picture as well this week, to remind myself and everyone that i didn't always look like this!! It was taken when I found out I was pregnant and started taking a weekly pic. Not been sleeping much this past couple of weeks, can't get comfy, keep waking up at strange times wide awake and can't get back to sleep, then feel like poo for the rest of the day. And my "morning" sickness is back too. Wonderful! Oh well 12 weeks to go (or being pessimistic, no more than 14!)

Our New Year was pretty uneventful to be honest, just a drunk neighbour we had to phone the police out to, that's it!! I haven't been feeling well, so we just got yummy food in and sat looking at each other :o) Oh well, we've never had New Year just the 2 of us before, and doubt we will for a long long time to come, so in a strange way it was nice.

Hope 2005 brings you all your wishes!
Julie.xx

0 comments: