Sunday, February 13, 2005

Buckingham Blog Version 1.1

I've added some new features to our Blog this weekend. Here's a quick run down on what's what:

Fun & Games - I've added an extra section under the "Previous Posts" called Fun & Games. We've mentioned a few online games on here in the past but to make them a bit easier to find in the future I've put them all together in one complete list. That way you don't need to trawl the archives to find them ;)

Your Thoughts - One of the major problems of the blog just now is that you can't pop on to say "Hello" and tell us how you're doing. I've added a section called "Your Thoughts" under Fun & Games.

You can tell us any news instead of it being all about us or tell us what you'd like us to post. To use it simply put in your name and a little message and it will be added to site. You can still comment on each post as before.

Email article to a friend - You'll now find at the bottom of each article a little white icon. This allows you to send that particular article to an email address. Don't know how useful this is but I thought I'd add it anyway :)

James

0 comments: