Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bump Update - Week 33

Here we have Sunday's picture. We have been having internet problems and I've been very tired so not got round to doing this until now.

Not a lot to report, we had our visit to the labour ward last Tueday night, thankfully no noises to be heard, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Still not planning on hanging around any longer than is medically necessary! Saw my midwife on Wednesday, who decided I was showing signs of pre-eclampsia due to protein showing up and me going up like a balloon. However I saw her again today and all seems to have settled down again, which is great news.

I have changed my maternity leave dates, I now finish work one week earlier than I was planning to, but due to work politics, I've had to move the date my actual maternity leave starts on by 2 weeks. I now finish on 2nd March, only 8.5 working days, yippee!! I'm even doing a handover tomorrow just in case I vanish early!

Had my 3rd ante-natal class today, which was girls only, and apart from getting to know them a bit, it was a waste of time, all just common sense really!

Julie.xx

0 comments: