Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bump Update - Week 35

If it weren't for all the non pregnancy things wrong with me, I think for the first time I feel ok! However, I have thrush (from the antibiotics I had for last weeks toothache!) which is driving me nuts, I have a bloomin' cold now, my filling is verging on coming out now, the heartburn is still kind of lingering and my work are stressing me out about maternity pay - if you don't know already, it's too long a story for here! Oh and the pram company are messing me about too, so I have cancelled my order with them and found another company.

Pregnancy-wise, I'm knackered, my blood pressure is high and being checked again tomorrow, have protein in my urine, and am swollen up. In fact I can't get most of my shoes on now, my feet are so huge! Sleeping is a nightmare, I have one leg that twitches, ARGH!

Other than all this, I feel great - know that sounds odd, but I actually do. I think I'm just getting used to all this stuff at once. Thankfully only 3 days left at work, yippee! I just can't wait till bunny is out and I no longer solve one illness to cause another 2. And then I won't be pregnant any more, woohoo! Had an ante-natal class today on breastfeeding....was quite interesting.

That's all my moans for this week folks, tune in next week for another installment!! I'll maybe put an update on after midwife this week.

Julie.xx

0 comments: