Monday, February 28, 2005

Bump Update - Week 36

What can I tell you this week? Physically I feel great - well ok, maybe that is an exageration, but better than I have in a while. I had the cold from hell last week and obviously couldn't take anything for it (anyone notice someone just keeps dumping on me from a great height??!!) but I have managed to fob it off and onto James now, so I feel better!! I have some pregnancy aches and pains, but nothing I wouldn't expect at this stage. Waddling like a duck and can't go far, but apart from that, seem ok. Even my feet look more normal!

The only real thing getting to me now is my work. In the year I have been there, I haven't got stressed about anything really, and they go and choose an 8 month pregnant moment to p*** me around. I can't be doing with it and I won't stand back and let them. James and I saw citizens advice people today and now know exactly where I stand, so they had better not try and screw me over! If anything you'd think they'd be being especially careful with a pregnancy situation as it can so easily go wrong, but nope! So that is getting to me now, very anxious about the whole thing and really could do without it.

This weekend Jenni came up for the day on Saturday and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. It was lovely to see her (again at our house, we really must go to hers!) and she brought a lovely box of goodies with her, a bib, socks, vests, bunny photo frame, along with lots of essentials like wipes, cotton wool, disposable knickers, breast pads and baby rash cream and nasal drops for when he gets a cold! Oooh and the cutest little baby nail clippers!! It was a really fab and thoughtful present.

She had also gone into Ikea on her way up and picked up a chair I had my eyes on for the baby room. James built it up and it looks great and is well comfy for those nightime feeds. Jenni - if you read this, thanks a million for both things! Think I've waffled enough now, until next week.....

Julie.xx

0 comments: