Friday, March 04, 2005

Finished work & Midwife Update!

Yippee!! I have finished work! Not sure what I am going to do with myself until bunny arrives right enough!! They decided to embarass me by giving me presents on Wednesday, a "bunny" teddy that is all touchy feely, and vouchers for Next, so might have to treat myself to something after baby is here and I might get into normal clothes!

The maternity issue was sorted out on Wednesday morning, or so I thought until today. They agreed to pay it in a lump sum which is fine, then I get a letter today telling me how much and it's bloomin' wrong!! How can one company screw up so much!

Anyway, midwife on wednesday went ok. Blood pressure is up again, and at the time I felt great and swelling was down. Now swelling is back and something is definately happening. I have had painful "contractions" for the past couple of days on and off. Started at 5pm yesterday and carried on at around 15 mins all through night, and now nothing, zippo, nada! GRR!!

Midwife did her usual prodding around and found this naughty baby is back-to-back, which means unless he turns, I'm in for an even more painful labour than a normal painful one!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: