Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bump Update - Week 38



Not a lot to report this week I don't think. Two photos this week, as I realised I look crap in most of them, so took a normal pic first to have at least one of me pregnant but not side on!

We completed our "list of things to get for baby" today, with a visit to Babies r Us and got blankets and sheets for the cot. So will get them washed.

We also went to get a door frame bouncer (thanks to Kelly!) for the baby. It's really cool, it's Tigger!! For all who know me, you'll know I've been really restricted on the Pooh stuff so far, but couldn't resist this

It's still snowing on and off here, which is doing my head in. Hard enough to walk now, let alone in snow and with no laces in my shoes!!

My blood pressure is apparently lower than it was, but with some stupid student taking it and not even puffing it up properly, I'll reserve judgement on that! Just waiting for him to put in an appearance now! Hurry up baby, I'm bored and you are fully cooked now!

Julie.xx

0 comments: