Monday, March 21, 2005

Bump Update - Week 39

How low can the Bunny go!! He feels so low down he's gonna pop out. I know that is the general idea, but feels like he coming out the wrong bit!! I have to carry my tummy in my arms it's so heavy!!

Anyway, not a lot to tell, had midwife here on Saturday and she took blood from me to test for pre-eclampsia as I have all the signs on and off, although they don't all appear at the same time. My midwife has just left today and the blood came back clear, so no pre-eclampsia...yet! My blood pressure is up again though so she's coming back on wednesday and will take more blood then to see if things are changing. They're not worried and hopeful of labour naturally before they need to step in, as baby is "as low as he'll get before he falls out"

I feel very tired, slept on couch last night thanks to Mr Grumpy Dinosaur in the middle of the night. I gave up and got out of bed!! Goodness knows how James will cope with being wakened in the night by crying baby if he gets that stroppy with me wriggling! Time will tell!

Other than that, I guess nothing I wouldn't expect at 39 weeks pregnant, feel sick, sore, uncomfy, my back is agony, feet still swollen and seem to have permanent popping ears and pins and needles in all my limbs. Get out NOW baby!!

I've been trying all the old wives tales I can think of, only the driving on bumpy roads to try now, but I think he is just too comfy in there to be bothered to come out. Even though everything is ready, even his mobile in his cot (sooooo cute, plays how much is that doggy in the window!!) Just need this little munchkin out.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

POOH! said...

OH MY GOD! You are so big and uncomfortable arn't you Julie? I have 4 children, I know what you must be feeling. Hang in there, not long now! Best wishes to you all. :) Wendy