Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hello World!

Hi Everyone

I've just managed to prize the laptop away from my mummy and daddy for a wee minute, just long enough to say hi to you all and thanks to everyone for their lovely comments on my daddy's posts over the last few days.

Today was a good day, I went on my first journey into the outside world and came to what mummy and daddy say is my home. It's pretty cool here, I even have my own room! Although they are making me share with them for a while until they don't panic every time they can't hear me!

Mummy is finding having me at home a bit strange, she was quite happy in her little bubble at the hospital. She's been crying loads since we came home - WOMEN! Is this what I'm going to have to deal with!??! I better be careful what I say, I have to rely on her for food just now!

I've put on a few photos of me being cute over the past day or so for all of you to have a look at...just say if you're bored looking at me!

Bye for now
Kory.xx

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Welcome Home Baby Kory! I hope you let your Mummy and Daddy get lots of sleep last night and you all enjoyed your first night together.

Lots of Love Hannah and Holly XXX

POOH! said...

Hello baby Kory, now arn't you a handsome little man!!
Tell mummy not to cry too much, its not all that bad, tell her she will soon stop feeling like "Oh no, what have I done, I have this little person that I now have to look after for years"!! that feeling shouldn't last too long. (we hope)! I know you can't talk yet Kory, but maybe you can show her what I have written. Now start growing and sleeping heaps for your mummy and daddy, and be a good boy now won't you!! :)