Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's my birthday

It's my 27th birthday today :). Not one of the milestones in life but I still feel a lot older today. It must be the call of Fatherhood on the horizon which is doing it.

Julie bought me the Chronicles of Riddick and Pitch Black on DVD, I got money from my Mum & Dad, Sheila (my mother-in-law) & my nan. I also got some vouchers from Laura (my little sister-in-law).

The guys at work got me a card and this great cake. I'm not usually a big fan of chocolate cake but this one is really nice. I just need to make sure I get a couple of slices before Julie finishes it off :).

Thanks everyone for the pressies.

Julie bought us some yummy Domino's pizza for dinner and now I'm just going to chill out for the rest of the night in front of the box.

James

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday James! Hope it was a good day for you :o)

Love Beki xxxx