Thursday, March 31, 2005

Baby Update - Day 5


Hello!

I'm back in the land of the living, having lived in a bubble for the past week!!

This morning my community midwife, Shona, who I have been seeing all through the pregnancy came round to see us. I got all my "clips" out of my wound, even though I was only meant to get half out, apparently it's healed up so well, she just whipped them all out. Scared I pop open now!

Today we went on our first outing, nothing exciting, just to Mothercare and to James' work, but shhhhh, don't tell the midwife, she'd shout at me!

Kory is a great wee guy, so sweet, and most of the time is just a happy contented little thing. Last night we got 6 hours of sleep, and today he's slept most of the day and even sat awake in his chair for about an hour while we had dinner!

Will be interesting to see what tonight brings! But anyway, here's a couple more pics for the fans of our car outing today and of him in his chair being a good boy!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

POOH! said...

Hi Julie, congratulations you did a great job. Your baby is soooooo cute. I hope he is a good baby for you and I hope you are well. Take care, :)