Friday, April 01, 2005

Baby Update - Day 6

   



My god has it almost been a week??? The past 6 days have just shot past.

As you can see we're both a wee bit tired just now. Nothing to do with Kory (he slept another 6 hours last night) but I think it's just the busy week and the change in our usual routine which has caused a few sleepy eyes.

Julie has been a bit stiff today. After yesterday's expediation out I think we've both realised her limit, and it isn't very far just now.

Nevertheless another busy day was had by all. Charlotte, my cousin, who is currently on here honeymoon touring Europe was in Aberdeen for the day. Stuart (her new hubbie) and her were going to see a Van Morrison concert at the Music Hall so decided to pop in and see the new member of the family on the way.

Just noticed tonight that Kory's feet are now fitting into his baby grows. Scary how quickly he's growing if that's him after six days. We've also noticed that he's now starting to hear things. I was whistling to him tonight and he was looking (roughly) in the direction I was from him.

Julie has been feeling quite emotional. Little things are just setting her off into tears. I believe they call it Baby Blues but it's very strange :)

Oh well it's all fun anyway :D

James

1 comments:

POOH! said...

Hi James, Julie and gorgeous Kory, thanks for the birthday wish, it was nice of you! Did I tell you that one of my sons, his middle name is Corey! same name just spelt different. I wanted his first name to be Corey, but hubby came up with Ethan, and so Corey became the second name! Anyway, just thought I'd tell you that!!
I hope that those baby blues go away soon Julie. Its all natural, all those hormones playing up! I had the baby blues for about a week after each of my 4 children. Best wishes to you all, Wendy :)