Monday, April 18, 2005

Bump Update - After 3 Weeks

Where has it gone?? This will be the last "non-bump" photo I think, as it seems to have vanished. Weight is still falling off, although not as fast now all the water is gone! I'm not sure if this makes me look slim or my boobs look huge, probably a bit of both, they set each other off!

Kory is being good still, sleeping for ages at a time at night and is awake loads in the daytime, although still trying to suss out how long he last before he's tired, as he keeps getting past tired and really grumpy!

He's now holding his head up too, and looks so impressed with himself when he does it! He lasts about 30 seconds then flops over, which is funny, but he's getting stronger every day!

Julie.xx

3 comments:

James said...

"I'm not sure if this makes me look slim or my boobs look huge, probably a bit of both"

You won't hear me complaining :D

Anonymous said...

Oyy James - this is a family show!

James said...

We're all mature adults :p